1. User Conduct. You are solely responsible for your information and warrant that you have all legal rights and licenses necessary for you to comply with Section 5. In connection with the Services and Content, you will not: (a) act in an unwanted or offensive manner toward another User; (b) use the Service for commercial or advertising purposes; (c) harm or exploit minors in any way, which includes requesting personal or other information; (d) post, submit or otherwise do anything with the Service, Content, or Web Site that is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or offensive to the average User; (e) act in a racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable manner; (f) collect or store personal data of any other User; (g) post or reference pornographic materials (whether in visual, textual, or audio format); (h) discuss, incite or otherwise solicit illegal activity; or (i) violate or infringe upon the proprietary or other rights of any individual or third party. You will defend, indemnify, and hold LAC-BAC harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of any Content that you post.
2. Commissions. While House Dossier accepts forms of cash advertising and receives a commission on many products featured for purchase on the Web Site.
3. Writers. Writers for LAC-BAC are not compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed by the writer are purely the writer’s views and opinions. If a writer claims or appears to be an expert on any matter, including without limitation a certain topic or product or service area, he or she will only endorse products, services, websites or other items that he/she believes, based on his/her expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product, service, website or other item should be verified by you with the manufacturer or provider.
4. Links/Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. LAC-BAC is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity,or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by, nor does it reflect the belief of, LAC-BAC. User hereby irrevocably waives any claim against LAC-BAC in connection with any of the foregoing.
5. Errors and Corrections. LAC-BAC does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected; however, it will make reasonable efforts to correct any such problems if notified by a User. Such notice, with as much detail as possible, should be sent to the editor via the contact form at http://LAC-BAC/contact/. LAC-BAC does not warrant or represent that the Content will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. However, LAC-BAC will make reasonable efforts to correct errors or problems if notified in writing about the error or problem. Notice of such problems, with as much detail as possible, should be sent to the editor via the contact for at http://LAC-BAC/contact/. LAC-BAC may make improvements or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.